Tuesday 29 March 2011

Film Review

This is my film review.



I wanted to act as a journalist, who is mother to young children, so I had a more positive perspective on the film. It is no good me writing a negative review of the film I have just made. There could be some improvements, and I may produce another review, which amends this one. As a first attempt, I think this is quite good; it could have gone a lot worse, however, I will seek out more reviews from viewers of my film to see if there is another persona I can write from. I wanted a colloquial tone running throughout this review, as the audience to this type of review are more likely to go and see the film, rather than if I wrote an educational review that could feature in 'The Guardian' , this is more colloquial, and is a humorous review more likely to be featured in 'The Sun'.

No comments:

Post a Comment