Friday 1 October 2010

Documentary Formats

I have been onto 'iLearn' on the Totton College Website, and had a look at the files there to help us. I found a file named 'Documentary Formats' and thought I would take a look. It has been REALLY helpful, and I have been able to gain better knowledge for what style of documentary we should shoot and what category our idea fits under. Unfortunately, both members of my group are away; I heard from Curtis who is ill, but I haven't heard from Keri, so I don't know where she is. This means I can't really get anything solid done this lesson, as obviously it is group work and there needs to be at least two group members here to make a solid decision. I am trying to gather some useful information which I can show my group once they are both back in lessons next week.

This is the document I found:

No comments:

Post a Comment